If you would like to get married in the Church in Toft, we'd be delighted to hear from you. If you are interested in getting married at St Andrew's, please get in touch with Revd David Newton in the first instance. If you would like to marry at Toft Methodist Chapel, please get in touch with Revd Charity Ngezwu.
Can I get married in the church? (St Andrew's only)
A couple can usually marry in this church if one of them:
- Lives in the parish
- Is on the church electoral roll
- Has lived in the parish for at least 6 months of their life
- Has regularly attended the church for a period of at least 6 months
- Was baptised or prepared for confirmation in the parish
Or if one of their parents, at any time after they were born:
- Has lived in the parish for at least 6 months
- Has regularly attended services in the parish for at least 6 months
Or if one of their parents or grandparents:
- Was married in the parish
If one of the parties has been divorced it may still be possible to be married in church. Ask the vicar for advice and help.
For more information and help about getting married in a Church of England church please click here: